Courageous Life Coaching
Transform Your Destiny
With Life Coaching in Calgary
I decided to create Courageous Life Coaching because I firmly believe in the transformative power it can have in your life. Throughout these life coaching sessions, I will never ask you to do something that I am not willing to do or have not done myself. I structure my programs this way because I can speak from experience about the impact these things have had on my life. Whether you join me over the phone or in-person, as your life coach based in Calgary, I want you to live the life you’ve always dreamed of; I want you to become the person you want to be; I want to help you reach your every goal. I want all this for you, and I believe we can achieve it — together.
The Benefits of Life Coaching
People ask on a regular basis, “why would someone hire a life coach.” I didn’t always have an answer to that question, but now I do. I believe everyone has the potential to change a situation they are not happy with, and I understand the importance of stepping out of your comfort zone. If you register for in-person life coaching in Calgary or a distance program via Skype or Facetime, these are some of the benefits you can expect to experience:
1. Clarity. Helping you determine what you REALLY want in life is usually one of my first objectives in any one of my programs.
2. Time to Talk. It’s amazing what having time to talk and someone to listen can do, and I have developed some exceptional listening abilities over the years.
3. Unbiased Help. As an outsider to your life, I bring a different perspective to the table and can help you make decisions that are not emotionally driven.
4. Empowerment. I LOVE to empower my clients and remind them that they are capable of anything as long as they don’t give up.
5. Accountability. I hold my clients accountable. Having a consistent and reliable accountability partner is paramount to achieving your goals.
Connection is vital to the success of my method. I offer a free consultation so that we can spend some time getting to know one another and begin to develop a meaningful connection. I’m here to listen and never to judge.
I believe in being 100% authentic; it’s one of the keys to living a meaningful and abundant life. Having experienced my share of personal grief and trauma, I will never ask you to do something that I have not done myself.
I work hard to establish an atmosphere of trust and openness as I provide you with the tools you need to move forward. In addition, the Grief Recovery Method is the only evidence-based grief program in the world.
What People Say
The primary functions of a coach are to:
- Assist in defining goals
- Provide structure
- Provide a map and directions
- Provide support
- Give encouragement
- Monitor and validate progress
No. Life coaches are not psychologists, consultants, or counsellors. It is Important that CLC clients know that Life Coaching is not therapy and should not be treated as such.
It is important that the consumer should be clearly informed about the nature and services offered, and that the practice of psychology, therapy and counselling are not involved.
Who Needs Life Coaching?
Most of my programs are individualized, and each has a specific objective. In general, I recommend life coaching if you are seeking direction, working towards achieving a significant goal, or preparing to take the next big step in your life, whether it’s marriage, a new job, or moving across the country. I truly believe that everyone can benefit from life coaching, but my programs are specifically for those who are eager and willing to take the next step. Do you feel ready? Let’s get started!
“Appreciate where you are in your journey even if it’s not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose.” ~ Meg